Raised ranch in Sturbridge short drive down road to lake. This home offers 3 bedrooms w/master bath, slider to back deck. Open concept kitchen and dining area and living room on first floor. Finished basement has large family room, office, rec room and laundry with walk out access. There are many beautiful landscaped gardens on the property and the back yard has plenty of room for a vegetable garden. Easy access to Rt 20 and Mass Pike for the commuter. Great school system.
This property features 6 total rooms, 2 full baths, 3 bedrooms, and is currently available for $1,600.
For complete details click here.
Spencer Listing AlertsSpencer, MA - $219,000 - Single-Family - Split Entry - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:210 hours agoSpencer, MA - $134,900 - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:2 - Parking Spaces:711 hours agoSpencer, MA - $295,000 - Single-Family - Cape, Contemporary - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/114 hours agoSpencer, MA - $169,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/1Spencer, MA - $139,000 - Multi-Family - Units:4 - Levels:2 - Parking Spaces:4
Ware Listing AlertsWare, MA - $900 - Rentals - - Rooms:5 - Beds:4 - Baths:112 hours agoWare, MA - $239,900 - Single-Family - Antique - Rooms:10 - Beds:5 - Baths:2/1Ware, MA - $299,901 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:6 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Ware, MA - $325,501 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:6 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Ware, MA - $289,901 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:2
West Brookfield Listing AlertsBrookfield, MA - $28,500 - Mobile Home - - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1Brookfield, MA - $264,900 - Single-Family - Victorian, Antique - Rooms:14 - Beds:6 - Baths:2Brookfield, MA - $199,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:1Brookfield, MA - $48,000 - Mobile Home - - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1Brookfield, MA - $225,000 - Business Opportunity - - Rooms: - Beds: - Baths:
- Courthouse Records August 19, 2014Justin E. Erdman , 30, of 6 Halford St., Gardner, was charged with trafficking in cocaine.
- Motorcycle ride from Spencer to honor Vietnam vets August 14, 2014The American Legion Riders of Post 138 will have a "Welcome Home" motorcycle ride to honor Vietnam War veterans on Saturday.
- East Brookfield officials push for school leadership August 12, 2014The next school superintendent must be a person who can lead the Spencer-East Brookfield Regional School District in a different direction.
- Charlton man accused of house break-in while girlfriend, child waited in car August 4, 2014A Charlton man is being charged with breaking and entering after he allegedly went into a Spencer home Friday and stole jewelry and a collection of baby teeth while his girlfriend and their 2-year-old child waited in the car.
- 'No fault' approach gyps public July 30, 2014T here are various kinds of no-fault insurance policies, but one of the more exclusive is the one public officials use to cover their inadequacies.
- Courthouse Records August 19, 2014
- Gus on Groton August 15, 2014Nancy Walton Peters lives in an antique house down the Groton Road and into Shirley.
- $2,500 grant to provide safe disposal of hypodermic needles in Ware,... August 12, 2014The state department of public health has awarded the three-town Quabbin Health District a $2,500 grant to properly manage disposal of hypodermic syringe needles that increasingly litter residential streets – partly caused by the proliferation of heroin use , officials have said.
- Hardwick woman seriously injured August 12, 2014A 27-year-old woman was seriously injured when she was struck by a car as she was walking on Upper Church Street about 10 a.m. today.
- Stoddard woman injured in Route 9 accident August 7, 2014A Stoddard woman was injured Wednesday when she drove over the center line of Route 9 into the path of an oncoming pickup truck, according to a state police press release.
- Ware Community Theater will stage production of 'High School Musical' August 4, 2014WARE - Ware Community Theater will present "Disney's High School Musical" at the Ware Town Hall Auditorium, 126 Main St., on Aug. 15, 16, 22 and 23 at 7 p.m. There will also be 2 p.m. matinee performances on Aug. 17 and 24. Directed by Christine Henry, "High School Musical on Stage!" is a musical based on the Disney Channel original
- Gus on Groton August 15, 2014
- West Brookfield employees face time clocks August 20, 2014In an effort to better track employees' hours, selectmen decided to implement a time clock system for hourly employees.
- Ex-officer and wife sue West Brookfield Police Dept. August 19, 2014West Brookfield's executive secretary and her husband, a former West Brookfield police officer, have filed a lawsuit against the Police Department, Chief C. Thomas O'Donnell and Sgt.
- Warwick set to reap solar windfall August 11, 2014Warwick has agreed to be a "net metering host" for a solar electricity array to be built in West Brookfield by Seaboard Solar.
- Lake Wickaboag to get spot weed treatment Aug. 11. August 1, 2014The Lake Wickaboag Preservation Association, along with the West Brookfield Board of Health, has announced that a spot weed treatment is scheduled for Aug. 11. A microscopic algae treatment is also scheduled for that date.
- West Brookfield employees face time clocks August 20, 2014