Raised ranch in Sturbridge short drive down road to lake. This home offers 3 bedrooms w/master bath, slider to back deck. Open concept kitchen and dining area and living room on first floor. Finished basement has large family room, office, rec room and laundry with walk out access. There are many beautiful landscaped gardens on the property and the back yard has plenty of room for a vegetable garden. Easy access to Rt 20 and Mass Pike for the commuter. Great school system.
This property features 6 total rooms, 2 full baths, 3 bedrooms, and is currently available for $1,600.
For complete details click here.
Spencer Listing AlertsSpencer, MA - $154,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/18 hours agoSpencer, MA - $299,900 - Single-Family - Colonial, Antique - Rooms:13 - Beds:6 - Baths:2/115 hours agoSpencer, MA - $89,000 - Single-Family - Cape, Bungalow - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:116 hours agoSpencer, MA - $54,900 - Land - Acres:1.03Spencer, MA - $179,999 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:11 - Beds:5 - Baths:1/1
Ware Listing AlertsWare, MA - $84,900 - Single-Family - Colonial, Antique - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:212 hours agoWare, MA - $259,000 - Commercial - Year Built:1920 - Acres:0.8117 hours agoWare, MA - $185,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:1Ware, MA - $159,900 - Multi-Family - Units:3 - Levels:2 - Parking Spaces:11Ware, MA - $159,900 - Commercial - Year Built:1850 - Acres:0
West Brookfield Listing AlertsBrookfield, MA - $97,500 - Mobile Home - - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Brookfield, MA - $34,900 - Mobile Home - - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1Brookfield, MA - $205,000 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:8 - Beds:5 - Baths:2/1Brookfield, MA - $75,000 - Mobile Home - - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Brookfield, MA - $20,000 - Mobile Home - - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1
- Proposed group home raises ire in Leicester July 22, 2014Providing a group home for people with developmental disabilities is a lot different than housing juveniles and adults with criminal records trying to transition back into society.
- Spencer resident says Whitco's sidewalk displays hamper the disabled July 22, 2014For the second time this year a local man has asked selectmen to stop a Main Street business from displaying appliances on the sidewalk.
- Spencer father charged in baby-dunking July 22, 2014A local man told police that when he dunked his 2-month-old son in Stiles Reservoir on Sunday, he and his friends were simply mimicking YouTube videos he'd watched about teaching babies to hold their breath underwater.
- Schools test taxpayers' willingness July 21, 2014Recently Spencer residents turned down a Proposition 21 2 override that would have provided additional funding to the school department, among others.
- Massachusetts monks make money making beer July 11, 2014It's a never before seen combination: Trappist monks bottling some brew. A group of monks at St. Joseph's Abbey in Spencer, Massachusetts needed some extra cash, so they decided to start brewing their own beer at the abbey.
- Proposed group home raises ire in Leicester July 22, 2014
- Ware selectmen order dog muzzled, restrained following attack on... July 21, 2014By a 3-1 vote selectmen last week spared the life of a dog the town's animal control officer wanted put down following an incident in which a 6-year-old girl needed 32 stitches after being bitten in the arm.
- Attorney Elisabeth Goodman of Williamstown Joins CHM as Partner July 2, 2014Attorney Elisabeth Goodman of Williamstown, most recently a partner in Ware Goodman Law LLP, has joined Cain Hibbard & Myers as a partner, effective July 1. She will expand the firm's busy real estate and environmental law practice and will anchor Cain Hibbard & Myers's expansion to Williamstown.
- Town-wide tag sale throughout Ware June 22, 2014The people of Ware celebrated with as many as one hundred tag sales. It's a tradition that goes back years, when the town needed to repair its iconic meeting house Now the first day of summer tag sales help improve the historic building, but not everyone rushed out searching for bargains.
- Ware selectmen order dog muzzled, restrained following attack on... July 21, 2014
- Former DA forced to sit and speak July 15, 2014Boo Radley spoke. And spoke some more. Like a spectre from some long-ago, quieter time, former District Attorney John J. Conte re-appeared at the courthouse Monday, looking like the same law enforcement phantom who always vanished at the mere sight of a reporter.
- West Brookfield requires new home for troublesome dog July 9, 2014An emotionally charged hearing Tuesday night has resulted in a Labrador-retriever mix being granted a stay of execution, but perhaps not for long.
- Former DA forced to sit and speak July 15, 2014