Raised ranch in Sturbridge short drive down road to lake. This home offers 3 bedrooms w/master bath, slider to back deck. Open concept kitchen and dining area and living room on first floor. Finished basement has large family room, office, rec room and laundry with walk out access. There are many beautiful landscaped gardens on the property and the back yard has plenty of room for a vegetable garden. Easy access to Rt 20 and Mass Pike for the commuter. Great school system.
This property features 6 total rooms, 2 full baths, 3 bedrooms, and is currently available for $1,600.
For complete details click here.
Spencer Listing AlertsSpencer, MA - $239,500 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/12 hours agoSpencer, MA - $119,900 - Multi-Family - Units:3 - Levels:2 - Parking Spaces:33 hours agoSpencer, MA - $750 - Rentals - - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:14 hours agoSpencer, MA - $270,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/114 hours agoSpencer, MA - $200,000 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1
Ware Listing AlertsWare, MA - $369,000 - Single-Family - Other - Rooms:13 - Beds:5 - Baths:3/135 minutes agoWare, MA - $369,000 - Single-Family - Ranch, Raised Ranch - Rooms:13 - Beds:5 - Baths:3/136 minutes agoWare, MA - $235,000 - Single-Family - Contemporary - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/148 minutes agoWare, MA - $289,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:21 hour agoWare, MA - $39,900 - Mobile Home - - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:16 hours ago
West Brookfield Listing AlertsBrookfield, MA - $62,500 - Single-Family - Other - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/12 hours agoBrookfield, MA - $189,800 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/16 hours agoBrookfield, MA - $174,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1Brookfield, MA - $97,500 - Mobile Home - - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Brookfield, MA - $34,900 - Mobile Home - - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1
- Mass. monks hope Trappist Ale will pay for aging clergy's care July 28, 2014Fr. Isaac Keeley talks about the new facility where he and his fellow Trappist monks brew Trappist Ale at St. Joseph's Abbey in Spencer, Mass., on July 22. They have embraced a centuries-old tradition they hope can sustain their aging members in a world of rapidly rising health costs.
- Sunday Sit-down: Mary E. McFadden July 27, 2014Mary E. McFadden is the oldest resident in Spencer and while she holds the Boston Post Cane in her 99-year-old hands because of her age, she holds much more in her memory and in her heart.
- Plan your Sunday: Fun things to do tomorrow on Cape Cod July 26, 2014Best Bets The music of the World War I era will be explored through a performance, "To End All Wars: Songs of the First World War" by Rick Spencer at 2 p.m. at the First Congregational Church, 297 Main St., Harwich.
- Police: Alcohol-Drinking Dad Arrested After Dunking 2-Month-Old Son... July 24, 2014The unidentified woman grew concerned watching Nicholas St. Francis, 23, with a group of friends in a reservoir in Spencer, Massachusetts - along with St. Francis' infant son.
- SUNY New Paltz and the gift of a new hand July 23, 2014Maybe this is how it felt to be at Kitty Hawk, peering into a hopeful future while standing on the edge of a new era.
- Mass. monks hope Trappist Ale will pay for aging clergy's care July 28, 2014
- Creativity abounds at new Ware arts center housed at historic former church July 25, 2014Owners and supporters of a new artist space and teaching center housed in a resurrected 19-th century wood and brick former church - improved by more than $100,000 of interior renovations -- hope their project flourishes and helps inspire a downtown revival .
- Ware to receive nearly $800K in Community Development Block Grants July 22, 2014Gov. Patrick's announcement last week of $27.5 million in federal Community Development Block Grants awards to support housing rehabilitation, public service projects and local infrastructure improvements includes $799,984 for the town.
- Ware selectmen order dog muzzled, restrained following attack on... July 21, 2014By a 3-1 vote selectmen last week spared the life of a dog the town's animal control officer wanted put down following an incident in which a 6-year-old girl needed 32 stitches after being bitten in the arm.
- Attorney Elisabeth Goodman of Williamstown Joins CHM as Partner July 2, 2014Attorney Elisabeth Goodman of Williamstown, most recently a partner in Ware Goodman Law LLP, has joined Cain Hibbard & Myers as a partner, effective July 1. She will expand the firm's busy real estate and environmental law practice and will anchor Cain Hibbard & Myers's expansion to Williamstown.
- Town-wide tag sale throughout Ware June 22, 2014The people of Ware celebrated with as many as one hundred tag sales. It's a tradition that goes back years, when the town needed to repair its iconic meeting house Now the first day of summer tag sales help improve the historic building, but not everyone rushed out searching for bargains.
- Creativity abounds at new Ware arts center housed at historic former church July 25, 2014
- Former DA forced to sit and speak July 15, 2014Boo Radley spoke. And spoke some more. Like a spectre from some long-ago, quieter time, former District Attorney John J. Conte re-appeared at the courthouse Monday, looking like the same law enforcement phantom who always vanished at the mere sight of a reporter.
- West Brookfield requires new home for troublesome dog July 9, 2014An emotionally charged hearing Tuesday night has resulted in a Labrador-retriever mix being granted a stay of execution, but perhaps not for long.
- Former DA forced to sit and speak July 15, 2014