Raised ranch in Sturbridge short drive down road to lake. This home offers 3 bedrooms w/master bath, slider to back deck. Open concept kitchen and dining area and living room on first floor. Finished basement has large family room, office, rec room and laundry with walk out access. There are many beautiful landscaped gardens on the property and the back yard has plenty of room for a vegetable garden. Easy access to Rt 20 and Mass Pike for the commuter. Great school system.
This property features 6 total rooms, 2 full baths, 3 bedrooms, and is currently available for $1,600.
For complete details click here.
Spencer Listing AlertsSpencer, MA - $1,100 - Rentals - - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:111 hours agoSpencer, MA - $219,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1Spencer, MA - $304,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1Spencer, MA - $134,900 - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:3 - Parking Spaces:6Spencer, MA - $995,000 - Commercial - Year Built:2001 - Acres:14.98
Ware Listing AlertsWare, MA - $299,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:28 hours agoWare, MA - $105,000 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:1Ware, MA - $84,900 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Ware, MA - $359,900 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:10 - Beds:5 - Baths:2/2Ware, MA - $50,000 - Single-Family - Colonial, Other - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:1
West Brookfield Listing AlertsBrookfield, MA - $289,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1Brookfield, MA - $34,900 - Mobile Home - - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1Brookfield, MA - $99,500 - Mobile Home - - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Brookfield, MA - $20,000 - Mobile Home - - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:1Brookfield, MA - $28,500 - Mobile Home - - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1
- 5th Worcester District's Castriotta set for heat of Beacon Hill kitchen September 1, 2014In his campaign for the 5th Worcester District House seat, middle school history and geography teacher Matthew Castriotta said the state needs education reform that looks at "the whole child," and to bring vocational education back to every high school in the state.
- Fair-weather endeavor August 31, 2014Liz Wykes, 15, of Rutland, tends to her first-place prize-winning calf, Clover, a 5-month-old Angus Holstein, in the livestock barn at the 126th annual Spencer Fair Saturday.
- Farming heritage highlight of 4H Fair August 24, 2014The unmuffled, staccato sputter of antique farm tractors provided a counterpoint to the bellow of Holsteins, Ayrshires, Jerseys and Guernseys as folks from throughout the region gathered today for the opening of the 65th annual Worcester County 4-H Fair.
- Spencer voters OK school assessment August 22, 2014With unanimous approval of a $5,725,754 assessment by the 87 town meeting voters on Thursday, the Spencer-East Brookfield Regional School District has a budget for the fiscal year that began on July 1. The level-funded budget for the two-town district is $23,681,395.
- Courthouse Records August 19, 2014Justin E. Erdman , 30, of 6 Halford St., Gardner, was charged with trafficking in cocaine.
- 5th Worcester District's Castriotta set for heat of Beacon Hill kitchen September 1, 2014
- Gus on Groton August 15, 2014Nancy Walton Peters lives in an antique house down the Groton Road and into Shirley.
- $2,500 grant to provide safe disposal of hypodermic needles in Ware,... August 12, 2014The state department of public health has awarded the three-town Quabbin Health District a $2,500 grant to properly manage disposal of hypodermic syringe needles that increasingly litter residential streets – partly caused by the proliferation of heroin use , officials have said.
- Hardwick woman seriously injured August 12, 2014A 27-year-old woman was seriously injured when she was struck by a car as she was walking on Upper Church Street about 10 a.m. today.
- Stoddard woman injured in Route 9 accident August 7, 2014A Stoddard woman was injured Wednesday when she drove over the center line of Route 9 into the path of an oncoming pickup truck, according to a state police press release.
- Ware Community Theater will stage production of 'High School Musical' August 4, 2014WARE - Ware Community Theater will present "Disney's High School Musical" at the Ware Town Hall Auditorium, 126 Main St., on Aug. 15, 16, 22 and 23 at 7 p.m. There will also be 2 p.m. matinee performances on Aug. 17 and 24. Directed by Christine Henry, "High School Musical on Stage!" is a musical based on the Disney Channel original
- Gus on Groton August 15, 2014
- Report critical of West Brookfield Police and town employees August 28, 2014A consultant hired last year to investigate the Police Department issued a report highly critical of the department and Town Hall staff.
- Nipmucs identify property for community center August 25, 2014When David "Tall Pine" White looks at the forested 42 acres at Birch Hill and Shea roads he sees a promising future for the Nipmuc Nation.
- Webster wheelchair-transport co. owner gets jail time for fraud August 21, 2014The former owner of a medical transportation company in Webster was sentenced to jail and ordered to pay restitution today after pleading guilty last week to defrauding the state's Medicaid program out of more than $475,000.
- West Brookfield employees face time clocks August 20, 2014In an effort to better track employees' hours, selectmen decided to implement a time clock system for hourly employees.
- Ex-officer and wife sue West Brookfield Police Dept. August 19, 2014West Brookfield's executive secretary and her husband, a former West Brookfield police officer, have filed a lawsuit against the Police Department, Chief C. Thomas O'Donnell and Sgt.
- Report critical of West Brookfield Police and town employees August 28, 2014