Meticulous 3 BR Ranch on 1.8 acres for privacy. Open floor plan w/Cathedral ceiling in Living Room, beautiful floor to ceiling windows for that spacious feeling. Gleaming hardwood floors & ceiling fans throughout house.Beamed ceiling in Dining room. Living room has fabulous views of the sprawling back yard. A patio for you to sit & enjoy the outdoor space w/retractable awning. This spacious home is great for commuters with easy access to the Mass Pike in Sturbridge. Make this home YOURS TODAY!
This is a Ranch style home and features 6 total rooms, 2 full baths, 3 bedrooms, 1.80 Acres, and is currently available for $219,900.
For complete details click here.
Spencer Listing AlertsSpencer, MA - $445,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:3 - Baths:3/14 hours agoSpencer, MA - $129,900 - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:2 - Parking Spaces:37 hours agoSpencer, MA - $225,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Spencer, MA - $65,000 - Land - Acres:3.3Spencer, MA - $60,000 - Land - Acres:1.38
Ware Listing AlertsWare, MA - $125,000 - Business Opportunity - - Rooms: - Beds: - Baths:4 hours agoWare, MA - $125,000 - Commercial - Year Built:1901 - Acres:4.54 hours agoWare, MA - $125,000 - Single-Family - Multi-Level, Other - Rooms:0 - Beds:0 - Baths:0/84 hours agoWare, MA - $29,900 - Land - Acres:2.255 hours agoWare, MA - $29,900 - Land - Acres:2.275 hours ago
West Brookfield Listing AlertsBrookfield, MA - $175,000 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1Brookfield, MA - $99,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Brookfield, MA - $22,000 - Mobile Home - - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1Brookfield, MA - $274,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1Brookfield, MA - $67,750 - Mobile Home - - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:2
- Letter carrier honored for rescuing truck driver in Leicester crash September 13, 2014Timothy M. George of Charlton, left, and Robert J. George Sr. of Spencer relax next to Lake Whittemore in Spencer. Timothy George works as a mechanic at Lamoureaux Ford and Robert George is a USPS letter carrier.
- Local superintendents assess skills needed for East Brookfield-Spencer District September 11, 2014Edward M. Malvey, Spencer-East Brookfield Regional School District interim superintendent, at David Prouty High School in Spencer. Officials in East Brookfield and Spencer insist it is critical that the next school superintendent in their two-town district lead the educational system in a different direction.
- Spencer man indicted in theft of shrimp, assault with needle at Worcester market September 5, 2014A Spencer man accused of struggling with supermarket employees after he was caught allegedly trying to steal about $300 worth of shrimp from the Price Chopper on Park Avenue has been indicted on robbery and assault charges. A Worcester County grand jury handed up indictments Friday charging John Pinard, 37, of 35 Chestnut St., Spencer, with armed robbery, as
- Suspects in Millbury house break-in linked to rash of area break-ins September 5, 2014Police interrupted a house break-in in progress Thursday in which the alleged perpetrators are believed to be suspects in a string of break-ins in several surrounding communities. "There has been a rash of breaks all over Worcester County," Officer Andrea Warpula said.
- 5th Worcester District's Castriotta set for heat of Beacon Hill kitchen September 1, 2014In his campaign for the 5th Worcester District House seat, middle school history and geography teacher Matthew Castriotta said the state needs education reform that looks at "the whole child," and to bring vocational education back to every high school in the state.
- Letter carrier honored for rescuing truck driver in Leicester crash September 13, 2014
- Dating 101: Ware student-made video on domestic violence awareness recognized by Northwestern DA September 15, 2014The Ware High School Domestic Violence Task Force was recognized last week by the Northwestern District Attorney -- for a poignant and educational video on the topic produced by the 21-student group that illustrates the problem and how to avoid the destructive consequences of abuse. High School math teacher Dan Orszulak, who has been the task force advisor t
- Massage therapist, Donna M. Longton, joins Mary Lane rehab team September 10, 2014Ware, MA Licensed and certified massage therapist, Donna M. Longtin, LMT, RYT, HCC, has joined the Rehabilitation team at Baystate Mary Lane Hospital. Longtin will offer a variety of massage techniques including Swedish/Relaxation Massage, Myofascial Therapy and Deep Tissue Massage.
- Barre man killed in Ware crash after police chase September 8, 2014A 26-year-old Barre man was killed Friday night when he crashed his car after a police chase. Police identified the victim as Dean K. LaTulippe, of 261 Valley Road, Barre.
- Barre man killed in Ware crash September 6, 2014Local and state police and the Northampton district attorney's office are investigating an accident that killed a 26-year-old Barre man Friday night. Dean K. LaTulippe, of 261 Valley Road, Barre, was killed in the single-vehicle accident on West Warren Road at 12:43 a.m., according to Ware Police.
- Courthouse Records September 6, 2014Donovan Biron , 22, of 11 Highland St., Webster, charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or .08 percent, found not guilty; possession of an open container of alcohol in a vehicle, found responsible, fined $500; and driving recklessly, dismissed. Heidi A. Provost , 37, of 21 2 North St., Ware, charged with being a common streetwalker, filed with a
- Dating 101: Ware student-made video on domestic violence awareness recognized by Northwestern DA September 15, 2014
- West Brookfield dog owner warned again September 17, 2014For the second time in two years, Kenneth Bliss of Oak Drive has been ordered to restrain his 70-pound pit bull. Selectmen told Mr. Bliss Tuesday night he has 30 days to install a 6-foot chain link fence on his 8-by-16-foot deck, so his dog cannot escape to attack other dogs.
- Ten years in prison for W. Brookfield child rape defendant September 12, 2014A 66-year-old West Brookfield man was sentenced to 10 years in prison today on child sexual assault charges. David A. Henrichon of Wheeler Avenue, West Brookfield, was found guilty Wednesday by a Worcester Superior Court jury on charges of child rape aggravated by age difference and two counts of indecent assault and battery on a child.
- Salem Cross ready to serve Farmer's Dinner September 11, 2014A Farmer's Dinner, scheduled Sept. 24 at Salem Cross Inn , 260 W. Main St, West Brookfield, will showcase locally sourced food and the people who grow and prepare it.
- Windfall for West Brookfield could be short-lived September 3, 2014Good financial news from local school officials came with a caution at Tuesday night's selectmen's meeting.
- Belchertown School Committee sets date to name new superintendent September 2, 2014The School Committee will select either Karen Zaleski of West Brookfield or Karol G. Coffin of Hopkinton as the new superintendent on Tuesday, Sept.
- West Brookfield dog owner warned again September 17, 2014