Meticulous 3 BR Ranch on 1.8 acres for privacy. Open floor plan w/Cathedral ceiling in Living Room, beautiful floor to ceiling windows for that spacious feeling. Gleaming hardwood floors & ceiling fans throughout house.Beamed ceiling in Dining room. Living room has fabulous views of the sprawling back yard. A patio for you to sit & enjoy the outdoor space w/retractable awning. This spacious home is great for commuters with easy access to the Mass Pike in Sturbridge. Make this home YOURS TODAY!
This is a Ranch style home and features 6 total rooms, 2 full baths, 3 bedrooms, 1.80 Acres, and is currently available for $219,900.
For complete details click here.
Spencer Listing AlertsSpencer, MA - $34,000 - Land - Acres:1.413 hours agoSpencer, MA - $154,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/112 hours agoSpencer, MA - $299,900 - Single-Family - Colonial, Antique - Rooms:13 - Beds:6 - Baths:2/1Spencer, MA - $89,000 - Single-Family - Cape, Bungalow - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1Spencer, MA - $54,900 - Land - Acres:1.03
Ware Listing AlertsWare, MA - $84,900 - Single-Family - Colonial, Antique - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:217 hours agoWare, MA - $259,000 - Commercial - Year Built:1920 - Acres:0.81Ware, MA - $185,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:1Ware, MA - $159,900 - Multi-Family - Units:3 - Levels:2 - Parking Spaces:11Ware, MA - $159,900 - Commercial - Year Built:1850 - Acres:0
West Brookfield Listing AlertsBrookfield, MA - $97,500 - Mobile Home - - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Brookfield, MA - $34,900 - Mobile Home - - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1Brookfield, MA - $205,000 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:8 - Beds:5 - Baths:2/1Brookfield, MA - $75,000 - Mobile Home - - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Brookfield, MA - $20,000 - Mobile Home - - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1
- Courthouse Records July 23, 2014Kosta Thimo , 50, of 184A S. Quinsigamond Ave., Shrewsbury, charged with trespassing, dismissed; malicious destruction of property, to be dismissed upon payment $2,792 restitution.
- Spencer gets school money from state, can skip Prop. 21 2 vote July 23, 2014There was good news for Spencer taxpayers, who learned Tuesday night that an override won't be needed to fund the school budget.
- Proposed group home raises ire in Leicester July 22, 2014Providing a group home for people with developmental disabilities is a lot different than housing juveniles and adults with criminal records trying to transition back into society.
- Spencer resident says Whitco's sidewalk displays hamper the disabled July 22, 2014For the second time this year a local man has asked selectmen to stop a Main Street business from displaying appliances on the sidewalk.
- Spencer father charged in baby-dunking July 22, 2014A local man told police that when he dunked his 2-month-old son in Stiles Reservoir on Sunday, he and his friends were simply mimicking YouTube videos he'd watched about teaching babies to hold their breath underwater.
- Courthouse Records July 23, 2014
- Ware to receive nearly $800K in Community Development Block Grants July 22, 2014Gov. Patrick's announcement last week of $27.5 million in federal Community Development Block Grants awards to support housing rehabilitation, public service projects and local infrastructure improvements includes $799,984 for the town.
- Ware selectmen order dog muzzled, restrained following attack on... July 21, 2014By a 3-1 vote selectmen last week spared the life of a dog the town's animal control officer wanted put down following an incident in which a 6-year-old girl needed 32 stitches after being bitten in the arm.
- Attorney Elisabeth Goodman of Williamstown Joins CHM as Partner July 2, 2014Attorney Elisabeth Goodman of Williamstown, most recently a partner in Ware Goodman Law LLP, has joined Cain Hibbard & Myers as a partner, effective July 1. She will expand the firm's busy real estate and environmental law practice and will anchor Cain Hibbard & Myers's expansion to Williamstown.
- Town-wide tag sale throughout Ware June 22, 2014The people of Ware celebrated with as many as one hundred tag sales. It's a tradition that goes back years, when the town needed to repair its iconic meeting house Now the first day of summer tag sales help improve the historic building, but not everyone rushed out searching for bargains.
- Ware to receive nearly $800K in Community Development Block Grants July 22, 2014
- Former DA forced to sit and speak July 15, 2014Boo Radley spoke. And spoke some more. Like a spectre from some long-ago, quieter time, former District Attorney John J. Conte re-appeared at the courthouse Monday, looking like the same law enforcement phantom who always vanished at the mere sight of a reporter.
- West Brookfield requires new home for troublesome dog July 9, 2014An emotionally charged hearing Tuesday night has resulted in a Labrador-retriever mix being granted a stay of execution, but perhaps not for long.
- Former DA forced to sit and speak July 15, 2014